A beautiful Brighton and Hove, Shoreham to Newhaven 2021 tide wall chart poster. Your guide to understanding, using and loving the sea. Never miss another sandy Brighton beach.
Perfect gift for Brighton beach-dwellers. An intertidal zone resource for sea swimmers, sailors, surfers, paddlers, dog walkers, anglers and those who love the sea. A full year of high and low tide times and levels plus lots of new information on the new 2020 chart including guidance on Sussex Bay tidal streams and currents, slack water times, moon rise and set times, moon phases, sea temperatures and guidance on safely using the sea.
Times vary as below, heights vary a little by location depending on coastline bathymetry but follow the exact same Spring and Neap pattern.
Beach of Brighton 2021 Tide Poster features:
- B2 size. Standard frame size. 50cm wide x 70cm high.
- High quality print on 140gsm sustainably sourced paper
- Newhaven & Seaford tide times are about 2-8 minutes later
- Worthing tide times are about 7-10 minutes earlier
- Eastbourne tide times are about 2-20 minutes later
- Shoreham tide times are on average about 2-5 minutes later
- Despatched in a study tube, no frame or hanging device included.
- Designed in Brighton