Based on the premise of less is more, Vissla stripped away the irrelevant knick-knacks and designed a suit to give you what you need - warmth in the ocean. Super stretch light neoprene, sealed seams, quick dry lining, a tailored fit, and a minimal bulk chest-zip closure system. Everything you need in a wetsuit, nothing you don't.
Vissla 7 Seas Power Seam 4/3 Chest Zip Full Wetsuit - Black features:
- 100% Super stretch limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
- Thermal Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
- Dope Dyed Fabric - a softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills
- Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
- Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
- Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
- Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
- Easy access secure key cord
- Knee pad, Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
- Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
- Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
- Made for cold water: 51 - 58° F / 11 - 14° C