Red Ride 9'8 Stand Up Paddle Board 2018 - The smallest of the Ride family is the 9’8” Ride, an inflatable SUP designed for all-round usage for lighter riders. Price includes Board, Bag, Paddle, Pump and Leash..
BoardridersGuide.com Lowdown: A smaller version of our best selling paddle board ever...! The Ride is the ultimate "allrounder" for the smaller rider or a great Surf shape for a wider weight range - So we would say if you are lighter the 9'8 will be more managable than the larger sizes or if you are heavier and already have an alround SUP and want something that you can surf on then the 9'8 is the one to add to your quiver..!
This year the 9'8 Ride comes with a 3 Piece Red Alloy Paddle, Bag, Pump and Leash included too - So all you need to be on the water in minutes.
Red 9'8" Ride Inflatable SUP Features:
- RSS batons - For ultimate stiffness
- Rider weight up to 70kg/155lbs
- Handle in the middle and at the back
- 20% lighter then previous paddle boards
Red 9'6" Ride Inflatable Package Includes -
- Red 9'8 Ride Paddle Board
- New Red Paddle Co backpack
- New Red Paddle Co Titan pump
- Red Paddle 3 Piece alloy paddle
- *Ram Mount and or Go Pro Not included.
• Cosmetic finish – All Red Paddle Co boards now have an industry leading cosmetic finish. No wrinkles or blemishes. The boards look, cleaner and smoother and even feel better to the touch.
• Lighter – All new Red Paddle Co boards are up to 2kgs lighter than previous versions. But very importantly they are not too light. If a board is ultra light it is more affected by wind and current while on the water. MSL boards have a reassuring lightweight feel. With a softer lighter material its super easy to pack away too.
• Stiffer at lower pressures – Due to the Torsion Stiffness effect all New Red Paddle Co boards are stiffer at lower pressures. Recommended pressure between 16-22psi. Less pumping more paddling.