Free U.K delivery on orders over £30.
Order by 12pm for same day despatch.
Dispatch & Delivery
Orders placed before 12 noon will be despatched the same day (Mon -Fri)
* Free Delivery to Mainland U.K on orders over £30 (unless otherwise stated*)
* Free Next day Delivery to Mainland U.K on orders over £100.00*
* Next Day Delivery to Mainland .U.K £5.99 (Must order before 12 noon Delivery only Mon-Fri*)
* Minimum order: £10.00
Oversized items like larger Bodyboards, Skimboards, Sledge, Surfboards can only be collected from our Hove store.
*No Next Day deliveries on Saturday or Sunday. Please note that we cannot guarantee orders placed after 12pm will be processed and posted on the same day. Mainland U.K Only other areas like highlands and islands will take 2 days and could incur a surcharge, prices will be confirmed at the check out.
Address for collections:
Ocean Sports Board Riders,
Our store is open 7 days a week, however please note our mail order office is closed at the weekend so any orders made after 9.30am on a Friday won't be available for collection until after 11am the following Monday.
Goods purchased can be returned for a refund or exchange providing they are received back to us within 30 days in the same condition purchased. Items must be in the original packaging with the swing tags / barcodes in place.
We have a 2 person checking system to ensure goods leave us in A1 condition. Please note a refund will not be given on DVD’s, books or on underwear (for hygiene reasons).
You are responsible for carriage costs incurred returning goods to us. We would advise to return any items back to us via a tracked method of delivery for your protection.
Orders can be returned through our retail Store free of charge. Please ensure your invoice is included and include a note of which item's you're returning and why.
Our return address:
BRG Returns, 368 Kingsway, Hove BN3 4QT
We can't reserve items, so to ensure you get the item you want we recommend re-ordering the product and then returning the unwanted item for a refund.
If you require further information regarding making a return please do not hesitate to contact us on 01273 411141 or email us on: email@example.com - we are here to help!
Any problems with receiving goods must be reported to us via email or phone within 10 days of placing your order. We can no longer claim for undelivered orders after this point.
Red Ride 9'8 Stand Up Paddle Board 2019
Red Ride 9'8 Stand Up Paddle Board 2018 - The smallest of the Ride family is the 9’8” Ride, an inflatable SUP designed for all-round usage for lighter riders. Price includes Board, Bag, Paddle, Pump and Leash..
BoardridersGuide.com Lowdown: A smaller version of our best selling paddle board ever...! The Ride is the ultimate "allrounder" for the smaller rider or a great Surf shape for a wider weight range - So we would say if you are lighter the 9'8 will be more managable than the larger sizes or if you are heavier and already have an alround SUP and want something that you can surf on then the 9'8 is the one to add to your quiver..!
This year the 9'8 Ride comes with a 3 Piece Red Alloy Paddle, Bag, Pump and Leash included too - So all you need to be on the water in minutes.
Red 9'8" Ride Inflatable SUP Features:
- Tec Air technology
- RSS batons - For ultimate stiffness
- iFin system
- Length 9'8
- Width 31"
- Thickness 3.93" / 100mm
- Volume 193 litres
- Rider weight up to 70kg/155lbs
- Handle in the middle and at the back
- 20% lighter then previous paddle boards
Red 9'6" Ride Inflatable Package Includes -
- Red 9'8 Ride Paddle Board
- RSS batons
- New Red Paddle Co backpack
- Repair kit
- New Red Paddle Co Titan pump
- Water resistant Key case
- Red Paddle 3 Piece alloy paddle
- Red Paddle 10ft leash
- *Ram Mount and or Go Pro Not included.
• Cosmetic finish – All Red Paddle Co boards now have an industry leading cosmetic finish. No wrinkles or blemishes. The boards look, cleaner and smoother and even feel better to the touch.
• Lighter – All new Red Paddle Co boards are up to 2kgs lighter than previous versions. But very importantly they are not too light. If a board is ultra light it is more affected by wind and current while on the water. MSL boards have a reassuring lightweight feel. With a softer lighter material its super easy to pack away too.
• Stiffer at lower pressures – Due to the Torsion Stiffness effect all New Red Paddle Co boards are stiffer at lower pressures. Recommended pressure between 16-22psi. Less pumping more paddling.