Dispatch & Delivery
Orders placed before 12 noon will be despatched the same day (Mon -Fri)
* Free Delivery to Mainland U.K on orders over £40 (unless otherwise stated*)
* Free Next day Delivery to Mainland U.K on orders over £100.00*
* Next Day Delivery to Mainland .U.K £5.99 (Must order before 12 noon Delivery only Mon-Fri*)
* Minimum order: £10.00
Oversized items like larger Bodyboards, Skimboards, Sledge, Surfboards can only be collected from our Hove store.
*No Next Day deliveries on Saturday or Sunday. Please note that we cannot guarantee orders placed after 12pm will be processed and posted on the same day. Mainland U.K Only other areas like highlands and islands will take 2 days and could incur a surcharge, prices will be confirmed at the check out.
Address for collections:
Ocean Sports Board Riders,
Our store is open 7 days a week, however please note our mail order office is closed at the weekend so any orders made after 9.30am on a Friday won't be available for collection until after 11am the following Monday.
Goods purchased can be returned for a refund or exchange providing they are received back to us within 30 days in the same condition purchased. Items must be in the original packaging with the swing tags / barcodes in place.
We have a 2 person checking system to ensure goods leave us in A1 condition. Please note a refund will not be given on DVD’s, books or on underwear (for hygiene reasons).
You are responsible for carriage costs incurred returning goods to us. We would advise to return any items back to us via a tracked method of delivery for your protection.
Orders can be returned through our retail Store free of charge. Please ensure your invoice is included and include a note of which item's you're returning and why.
Our return address:
BRG Returns, 368 Kingsway, Hove BN3 4QT
We can't reserve items, so to ensure you get the item you want we recommend re-ordering the product and then returning the unwanted item for a refund.
If you require further information regarding making a return please do not hesitate to contact us on 01273 411141 or email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org - we are here to help!
Any problems with receiving goods must be reported to us via email or phone within 10 days of placing your order. We can no longer claim for undelivered orders after this point.
Quiksilver Utility Ski/Snowboard Pant - True Black
The Utility has you covered in wet and stormy conditions with fully taped seams and 20K waterproof, windproof and breathable protection. These snow pants’ recycled REPREVE® stretch shell is not only flexible, but also made from plastic bottles for eco-conscious functionality. The modern fit combines the best of both relaxed and slim fits for style with lots of mobility, perfect for all you powder hounds.
- 20K DryFlight® technology for extreme waterproofing
- WarmFlight® x1 technology for ultra lightweight and breathable warmth
- Modern, a slimmer, contemporary look with the mobility of a regular fit
- This product is made with minimum 30% of recycled fibres
- Shell and taffeta lining made with post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Fabric: Shell: 58% Recycled Polyester 42% Polyester Stretch
- PFC-free: Durable, eco-friendly water repellent treatment
- Freedom Of Movement: Comfortable, stretch fabric
- Seams: Seam taping on critical zones
- Lining: Lightweight taffeta mapped with brushed tricot for warmth and breathability
- Waist: Inside waist adjuster
- Pockets: 2 zip-up handwarmer pocket, Zip-up back pocket, Large thigh pocket
- Ventilation: Mesh lined venting
- Hem: Reinforced bottom cuff
- [Main Fabric] 58% Recycled Polyester, 42% Polyester