Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
FCS PC-7 Tri Retail Fins features:
- A balance of speed, flow and response in a variety of conditions
- Lightweight performance fin with responsive tip flex and hydrodynamic foil on the side fit
- Ideal in a wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks
- Suitable for all board types
- Will fit the FCS II Fin System when used with grub screws and the FCS Infill Kit