Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions. Designed for a balance of speed, flow & response, they're deal for surfers who want a reliable ‘All Round’ fin delivering a combination of speed and maneuverability with flow between turns.
FCS II Performer PC Small Tri Retail Fins features:
- Designed for a balance of speed, flow & response.
- Well proportioned template with Inside Foil Technology (IFT)
- Suited to a wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System
- Recommended for all board types