FCS FK-2 Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
- Medium 2 tab fish keel with 80/20 foil has less area and more flex than a traditional keel.
- This keel will add a little more manoeuvrability and freedom to any retro twin set up.
- Twin setup (2 fins) included.
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
- Base: 7.01...
- Depth: 4.49...
- Area: 22.78"²
- Sweep: 39.2°
- Foil: 70/30
- Designed to fit the FCS Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards.