Free U.K delivery on orders over £30.
Order by 12pm for same day despatch.
Dispatch & Delivery
Orders placed before 12 noon will be despatched the same day (Mon -Fri)
* Free Delivery to Mainland U.K on orders over £30 (unless otherwise stated*)
* Free Next day Delivery to Mainland U.K on orders over £100.00*
* Next Day Delivery to Mainland .U.K £5.99 (Must order before 12 noon Delivery only Mon-Fri*)
* Minimum order: £10.00
Oversized items like larger Bodyboards, Skimboards, Sledge, Surfboards can only be collected from our Hove store.
*No Next Day deliveries on Saturday or Sunday. Please note that we cannot guarantee orders placed after 12pm will be processed and posted on the same day. Mainland U.K Only other areas like highlands and islands will take 2 days and could incur a surcharge, prices will be confirmed at the check out.
Address for collections:
Ocean Sports Board Riders,
Our store is open 7 days a week, however please note our mail order office is closed at the weekend so any orders made after 9.30am on a Friday won't be available for collection until after 11am the following Monday.
Goods purchased can be returned for a refund or exchange providing they are received back to us within 30 days in the same condition purchased. Items must be in the original packaging with the swing tags / barcodes in place.
We have a 2 person checking system to ensure goods leave us in A1 condition. Please note a refund will not be given on DVD’s, books or on underwear (for hygiene reasons).
You are responsible for carriage costs incurred returning goods to us. We would advise to return any items back to us via a tracked method of delivery for your protection.
Orders can be returned through our retail Store free of charge. Please ensure your invoice is included and include a note of which item's you're returning and why.
Our return address:
BRG Returns, 368 Kingsway, Hove BN3 4QT
We can't reserve items, so to ensure you get the item you want we recommend re-ordering the product and then returning the unwanted item for a refund.
If you require further information regarding making a return please do not hesitate to contact us on 01273 411141 or email us on: email@example.com - we are here to help!
Any problems with receiving goods must be reported to us via email or phone within 10 days of placing your order. We can no longer claim for undelivered orders after this point.
Dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve Large - Navy Grey
The warmest change robe on the planet features a super warm synthetic Lambswool lining (51% acrylic, 49% polyester) a Chunky YKK® Zip front, deep external pockets, large internal storage pocket AND MP3 player pocket!, shower proof, windproof.
The Dryrobe has a waterproof & windproof exterior fabric and a cosy lining that dries you & keeps you warm. The design allows plenty of room to pull your arms in through the sleeves & get changed inside it. You can get a wetsuit, swim or tri kit, on or off, easily, while staying warm, dry & fully protected from the elements - No more wobbling around with a towel around your waist on the beach. Cold-weather conditions present unique challenges. Preserve your energy & core temperature with full-body protection from the elements. Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit & re-use multiple times throughout the day without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold. Get dry, cover up & stay warm with dryrobe®
Dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve Large - Navy Grey features:
- Shower Proof and Wind proof outershell
- 100% Waterproof & windproof outer shell fabric. One piece body construction with no shoulder seams.
- Super warm lining - Our Lining is a synthetic Lambswool (51% acrylic, 49% polyester) which draws the water away from your skin, drying you instantly while insulating you and making you feel unbelievably warm.
- When conventional towelling gets wet it takes an age to dry and feels wet against your skin, throw in some wind chill and you'll know all about it.
- Full length 2 way reversible YKK® zip - You can operate the zip from inside the robe, while changing, or from the outside, as normal. This is an essential element in the design so as to allow fast easy entry & exit.
- Sealed seams. All the seams on the dry robe advance are sealed. This, along with the minimal seam design ensures the best protection possible from the elements.
- External fleece lined pockets - keep your hands warm & store your essentials with super safe, chunky YKK® Zips.
- A huge 'A4' size internal 'soft lined pocket for storing underwear, clothing or thermal base layers.
- Internal zip entry iPod, MP3 / wallet pocket
- The inside chest pocket can safely store your valuable items sealed in the '2 way waterproof' design. Your valuables cannot get wet from the outside or from the inside (if you are wet or in a wetsuit).
- Super light construction - The lightweight materials and design ensure that the dryrobe advance is surprisingly light. At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a compression sac (Not includind..) , or carried anywhere easily.
SMALL Size : - Length : 90cm long from shoulder body change space 75cm wide. (Suitable from age 8-15 & small adults up to 5'6 approx)
MEDIUM Size : Length : 1.2m long from shoulder body change space 82cm wide, The Medium size suits 5'2" up to 5'10 - Slightly slimmer fit - same great change space.
LARGE Size : Length : 1.2m long from shoulder body change space 84cm wide, this size suits 5'5" up to 6'4" - lots of room to change inside. - (If in this height range this is probably the one for you).
XL ADULT Size : Length : 1.4m long from shoulder body change space 95cm wide, The Adult size suits 6' upwards or those wanting extra width.