The Brentwood women's snowboard/ski jacket from Dakine is ideal for riders looking for a top quality jacket that comes fully loaded with awesome features. The 2 Layer Brushed Twill shell offers 15K waterproofing and 15K breathability with fully taped seams, protecting you from the worst that the mountain throws at you.
The 2-way adjustable hood with removable faux fur hood brim will help protect you from any driving wind and snow, and the powder skirt will help to prevent any snow getting inside the jacket. In warmer weather, the mesh-lined zippered underarm vents will allow airflow to keep you cool.
There are two large dual entry hand pockets, a stretch mesh goggle pocket, and hidden exterior chest pocket with audio routing, perfect for keeping your phone or media player safe. This jacket is insulated with eco friendly super soft Primaloft Silver for enhanced loft, warmth, water resistance.
If you find that insulated jackets are hard to pack the Brentwood offers great compressability so you will have plenty of room in your luggage to fit this jacket. This jacket is tailored fit for a flattering, slimmer stylish look and has a handy exterior adjustable waist for an even closer fit.
- Waterproof Rating: 15,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 15,000gm2
- Fully taped seams
- 2-Way center front zipper
- PrimaLoft SILVER ECO, 60g body/40g sleeves & hood
- Taffeta & Sherpa Fleece Lining System
- Underarm Vents
- Hidden exterior chest pocket with audio routing, stretch mesh goggle pocket, dual entry hand pockets
- Hood Construction: 2-way adjustable hood with detachable faux fur hood brim
- Stretch powder skirt with stow-away snaps
- 2L Brushed Twill (95% poly/5% nylon)
- Fit: Tailored long fit