The Swim Research 4:3mm Open Water Swimming wetsuit from C-Skins comes after extensive input from free swimmers, lake and sea swimmers, both professional and recreational at every stage of the concept and design process. C-Skins have then applied their 45 years of experience in wetsuit design and technology know-how to create the new Swim Research open water swimming wetsuit, a year-round wetsuit with buoyancy, thermal protection and the critical flexibility at its heart.
CSkins Swim Research 4/3mm Swimming Wetsuit features:
- Glideskin Xtend Neoprene: The worlds fastest and lightest neoprene designed specifically for swimmers
- Smoothskin Free Flex Neoprene: Excellent friction free movement through water
- 4mm Bouyancy Profile: Panels located on torso, hips and legs to put your body in the best swim position possible.
- High Vis Cuffs: For improved safety
- Glued and Blindstitched Seams: A watertight method of construction that results in superior warmth and maximum comfort
- Critically Reinforced Seams: Helps your wetsuit last longer
- Seamless Action Zones: Strategically positioned seams gives you more freedom and less chafing
- Limestone Neoprene: mined limestone replaces petrochemicals = less environmental impact
- Eco Carbon Black: a key ingredient in neoprene that is sourced from dumped rubber tyres
- Aqua X Water Based Glue: eliminates harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs) during neoprene lamination process
- Dope-Dyed Yarns: saves huge amounts of water and energy while eliminating water pollution
- Blue Sign System Partner: manufacturing complies with the most demanding standards in the global textile industry