Having a Swim Buoy with you while Open Water Swimming serves two practical purposes in one design - a highly visible floating surface marker buoy for swim safety and dry bag to keep your gear safely with you while you're in the water. The C-Skins Swim Research Safety Buoy features dual air bags, to be inflated once the bag is filled with your personal gear. The inflation chambers provide more buoyancy than just a normal dry bag. The dual webbing waist belt sits comfortably and securely around your waist with plenty of adjustability and the long webbing leash attached to the swim float ensures that the dry buoy remains out of stroke range whilst swimming.
- Designed for swim safety and storage while open water swimming
- Sturdy nylon fabric outer offers durable protection
- Hi-visibility 28 litre swim buoy dry bag to keep a number of small personal items safe and secure with you while swimming
- Heat welded and bound seam construction
- Adjustable webbing waist belt
- Bag measures 50cm x 32cm when flat
- Not to be used as a life saving device