Capita Ultrafear 17/18 Snowboard – This board is a three time Good Wood award winner and it’s clear to see why! Every feature in this board is designed to get you popping sky-high ollies and resisting all the damage along the way. For this year the Ultrafear features new-formula sidewalls and a ultrafast Superdrive sintered base material. Easily one of the best park/jib boards on the market!
Boardridersguide Lowdown: This board is about as pure-pedigree of a park board as it gets – but don’t let that put you off using it as an all mountain board! It’s zero camber profile gives a catch free feeling and 5.5/10 flex rating means it’s plenty stiff enough to lay down a good carve. This is one of those boards that can turn every side-hit into the most fun jump you’ve ever been on, as well as smashing the powder with a skate-like feel!
Capita Ultrafear 17/18 Snowboard Features:
- P2 Superlight Core: Extremely lightweight core with loads of pop and high impact resitance
- Kevlar/Titanal Body Armor: Futuristic performance technology for impact deflection
- 1.5mm Cork Dampening: Lighter than rubber, cork reduces the impact from blunt force impacts
- NEW! Magic Bean Resin – Increased strength and durability
- NEW! Superdrive Base – High abrasion resistance, super-smooth gliding sintered base formula