Burton Sherlock Snowboard & Custom EST Bindings Package Deal - Save more with this bargain package deal which includes Burton Sherlock Snowboard (RRP £410.00) and Burton Custom Bindings (RRP £150.00).
You Pay Just £425.00
Burton Sherlock Snowboard - If fresh landings and untapped zones make you drool on your pillow lines, the critically-acclaimed Sherlock should stack up as your dream ride.
The BoardridersGuide.com Lowdown: The most talked about board last season, the Sherlock is the board that intermediate / advanced riders demand to fit the bill for the all mountain ride. The Sherlock just got better with its new side effect feature allowing for ultimate powder line smashing with light feel and grip enhancements. This board is set to steal the show with all its high-end quality, it’s our recommendation for the best of Burton, don’t miss out!
Burton Sherlock Snowboard Spec:
- The Channel
- Springloaded - Flying V
- Shape - Twin-Like- whether riding regular or switch, get the freestyle feel of a twin shape with improved float and control through variable terrain and conditions
- Flex - Directional
- Core - Super Fly II™ with Dualzone™ EGD™
- Triax™ Fiberglass - versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- Carbon I-Beam™- ultra-light carbon backbone increases pop and longitudinal snap
- Base - Sintered
- Sidewalls - 10:45™- extra-meaty, dual angle geometry results in bomber impact absorption
- EXTRAS: Side Effects, Smooth Ride, Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- Size - 160cm (254 WW)
- Feel - 5
Burton Custom EST Snowboard Bindings offer a feel similar to that of skating or surfing barefoot. The Burton Custom EST™ binding soothes your sole with super-minimized ShredBED 2.0 cushioning
The BoardridersGuide.com Lowdown:The essential first choice for beginner/ intermediates, previously upgraded to the standards of its higher end brother, the mission. EST is compatible with Burton channel boards giving a low profile between board & bindings applying greater energy when riding & transferring all round control. At an affordable price & appeal you can never go wrong with the custom choice
Burton Custom EST Snowboard Bindings Spec:
- Baseplate - Single-Component Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate EST
- Hi-Back - NEW Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Hi-Back
- Lushstrap™ Construction
- Primo Capstrap™ - 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine
- Buckles - Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- Cushioning - Removable ShredBED 2.0 Cushioning System
- Rides exclusively with Burton boards featuring 'The Channel'
- Response rating: 4