Burton Sherlock Snowboard 154cm - If fresh landings and untapped zones make you drool on your pillow lines, the critically-acclaimed Sherlock should stack up as your dream ride.
What Burton say about the Burton Sherlock Snowboard:
The nuts and bolts of what's inside start with Flying V™ and Side Effects for float and control on natural features, Frostbite Edges for billy goat grip, and Smooth Ride™ dampening to save the legs for one last shot. Built for riders who don't hesitate to pick their own line, this is the one for every mission imaginable.
The Boardridersguide.com Lowdown...... The most talked about board last season, the Sherlock is the board that intermediate / advanced riders demand to fit the bill for the all mountain ride. The Sherlock just got better with its new side effect feature allowing for ultimate powder line smashing with light feel and grip enhancements. This board is set to steal the show with all its high-end quality, it’s our recommendation for the best of Burton, don’t miss out!
Burton Sherlock Snowboard Key Features:
The Channel M6 - lets you easily micro-adjust your stance width and angles with all binding formats including EST™, Re:Flex™, and Disc. The new M6 Channel means Burton use a standardised hardware size making the board compatible with bindings from other brands
Flying V - A Springloaded blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V™ offers the best of both worlds. Rocker overall, including between and outside your feet, enhances playfulness and float through pow. Underneath your feet, subtle camber zones focus edge-control for crisp snap, added pop, and power through turns
Infinite Ride - This Burton-exclusive technology allows us to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
Side Effects - Lengthening the surface area at the tip and tail contact points improves edge-hold and allows the board to plane easier in powder. Enjoy a livelier feel and enhanced grip on groomers along with added float for overhead days.
Pro-Tip - A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility
Super Fly II Core - Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards.
Frostbite Edges - the edges beneath your bindings extend out slightly for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don’t, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining ever forgiving in softer conditions
Smooth Ride - Internal dampening lets you ride faster through rough terrain with more control and less impact on your body. The negative vibrations and shock are cushioned by the board before making it to your body
Directional Flex - This versatile flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control and flow through all terrain and conditions.
Dual Zone EGT - The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength
Burton Sherlock Snowboard Spec:
- The Channel
- Springloaded - Flying V
- Shape - Twin-Like- whether riding regular or switch, get the freestyle feel of a twin shape with improved float and control through variable terrain and conditions
- Flex - Directional
- Core - Super Fly II™ with Dualzone™ EGD™
- Triax™ Fiberglass - versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- Carbon I-Beam™- ultra-light carbon backbone increases pop and longitudinal snap
- Base - Sintered
- Sidewalls - 10:45™- extra-meaty, dual angle geometry results in bomber impact absorption
- EXTRAS: Side Effects, Smooth Ride, Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- Size - 154cm (250 WW)
- Feel - 5
* Please note all size guides are for guidance only. Sizing conversions may vary by brand. Please contact us if you require any specific sizing information about a product
For assistance please email email@example.com or call us on 01273 420142
Write Your Own Review
OUR PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
|"We always aim to be ahead of the rest and to offer the lowest prices available. With thousands of products in store we can't always monitor each and every price against our competitors." "If you've seen a like-for-like item elsewhere and would rather buy from us, get in contact and we'll match the price!"|
Call us on 01273 420142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When you choose BoardridersGuide.com you’re choosing a store with:
- 20 years experience in the business
- A secure and verified website
- Insured delivery services
- An actual (local rate) phone number where you can speak to real people
- An email response from a real person
- A stand-alone retail shop that you can visit us in!
In short – absolute peace of mind!
So if you've seen this item cheaper elsewhere, let us know and we'll match the price!
The criteria for our Price Match Guarantee:
- The item must be ‘like-for-like’ identical (brand, model, year etc)
- The item must be in stock in the same size/colour and available to ship
- The item is available with the same minimum delivery charge as us (e.g free to UK Mainland)
- The competitor is based in the UK
- The competitor is a reputable and genuine company
- The competitor is not ‘going out of business’ and pricing their goods accordingly
for full details, terms & conditions for our 'Price Match Guarantee' click here
Get what you want at the price you want, plus total peace of mind!
Call us on 01273 420142 or email email@example.com