Burton Process Snowboard & Custom Bindings Package Deal. Save more with this snowboarding package deal - offer includes Burton Process Flying V Snowboard (2012 season) and Burton Custom Snowboard Bindings (2012 season).
Package RRP £490
You pay just £375
Burton Process Flying V Snowboard "The all-terrain flying vehicle"
Flying V - A Springloaded blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V™ offers the best of both worlds. Rocker overall, including between and outside your feet, enhances playfulness and float through pow. Underneath your feet, subtle camber zones focus edge-control for crisp snap, added pop, and power through turns
Infinite Ride - This Burton-exclusive technology allows us to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
Jumper Cables - Ultra-light carbon stringers that radiate energy outward from your feet towards the tip and tail. Beyond adding amplitude to your ollies, they also create more snap when powering through turns. For maximum flight, the Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage on the Joystick, Hero, Hero Limited, and Lip-Stick use carbonated rods for ultra-electrified pop and performance
Pro-Tip - A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility
The Channel M6 - lets you easily micro-adjust your stance width and angles with all binding formats including EST™, Re:Flex™, and Disc. The new M6 Channel means Burton use a standardised hardware size making the board compatible with bindings from other brands
Frostbite Edges - the edges beneath your bindings extend out slightly for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don’t, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining ever forgiving in softer conditions
Smooth Ride - Internal dampening lets you ride faster through rough terrain with more control and less impact on your body. The negative vibrations and shock are cushioned by the board before making it to your body
Directional Flex - This versatile flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control and flow through all terrain and conditions.
Scoop - exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow
Super Fly Core - Lightened up and loaded with pop, this vertical sandwich of hard and soft woods saves weight and improves snap and response. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards.
Burton Process Flying V Snowboard Spec:
- The Channel
- Springloaded - NEW Flying V
- Twin-Like Shape - whether riding regular or switch, get the freestyle feel of a twin shape with improved float and control through variable terrain and conditions
- Flex - Directional
- Core - Super Fly® with Dualzone™ EGD™(wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength)
- Fiberglass - Triax™- Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- Base - Sintered- Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide
- Sidewalls -10:45™- extra-meaty, dual angle geometry results in bomber impact absorption
- Extras - Smooth Ride, Jumper Cables, Scoop, Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride
- Feel - 3
Burton Custom Snowboard Bindings
- benefitting from Burton’s trickle-down development process, the time-honored Custom snowboard binding puts high-end tech within reach and budget of any rider.
Smooth Glide Buckles - Polished, chrome-plated aluminum and lightweight polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power. Designed and built by us, not some shady supplier.
Living Hinge - This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
Canted Hi-Back Design - This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort.
DialFLAD Hi-Backs - The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing like Keegan. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, check out the tool-free DialFLAD™ and MicroFLAD™ systems that give you twice the options of our traditional FLAD.
Lightweight Polycarbonate - Buttery and playful for laid-back, relaxed cruising.
FullBED Cushioning system - offers a full coverage, cushioned platform that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, its stealth trap door design lifts at the heel on Disc bindings and the toe on Re:Flex™ bindings, making it easy to access the mounting hardware
Single Component Hi-Back - The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Through material blends we then manipulate the overall flex profile—from buttery to responsive.
Single Component Baseplate - One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination
Burton Custom Snowboard Bindings Spec:
- Baseplate - Single-Component Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate
- Hi-Back - NEW Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Hi-Back with DialFLAD™
- NEW Lushstrap™ Construction
- Primo Capstrap™- 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine
- Buckles - Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- Cushioning - NEW FullBED Cushioning System
- Response: 4