Burton Process Flying V Snowboard & Custom EST Bindings Package Deal. Save more with this snowboarding package deal - offer includes Burton Process Flying V Snowboard (2012 season) and Burton Custom EST Snowboard Bindings (2012 season).
Package RRP £505
You pay just £380
Burton Process Flying V Snowboard "The all-terrain flying vehicle"
Flying V - A Springloaded blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V™ offers the best of both worlds. Rocker overall, including between and outside your feet, enhances playfulness and float through pow. Underneath your feet, subtle camber zones focus edge-control for crisp snap, added pop, and power through turns
Infinite Ride - This Burton-exclusive technology allows us to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
Jumper Cables - Ultra-light carbon stringers that radiate energy outward from your feet towards the tip and tail. Beyond adding amplitude to your ollies, they also create more snap when powering through turns. For maximum flight, the Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage on the Joystick, Hero, Hero Limited, and Lip-Stick use carbonated rods for ultra-electrified pop and performance
Pro-Tip - A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility
The Channel M6 - lets you easily micro-adjust your stance width and angles with all binding formats including EST™, Re:Flex™, and Disc. The new M6 Channel means Burton use a standardised hardware size making the board compatible with bindings from other brands
Frostbite Edges - the edges beneath your bindings extend out slightly for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don’t, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining ever forgiving in softer conditions
Smooth Ride - Internal dampening lets you ride faster through rough terrain with more control and less impact on your body. The negative vibrations and shock are cushioned by the board before making it to your body
Directional Flex - This versatile flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control and flow through all terrain and conditions.
Scoop - exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow
Super Fly Core - Lightened up and loaded with pop, this vertical sandwich of hard and soft woods saves weight and improves snap and response. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards.
Burton Process Flying V Snowboard Spec:
- The Channel
- Springloaded - NEW Flying V
- Twin-Like Shape - whether riding regular or switch, get the freestyle feel of a twin shape with improved float and control through variable terrain and conditions
- Flex - Directional
- Core - Super Fly® with Dualzone™ EGD™(wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength)
- Fiberglass - Triax™- Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- Base - Sintered- Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide
- Sidewalls -10:45™- extra-meaty, dual angle geometry results in bomber impact absorption
- Extras - Smooth Ride, Jumper Cables, Scoop, Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride
- Feel - 3
Burton Custom EST Snowboard Bindings offer a feel similar to that of skating or surfing barefoot. The Burton Custom EST™ binding soothes your sole with super-minimized ShredBED 2.0 cushioning
EST Baseplate Tech - By removing the materials from beneath your feet, we are able to not only drastically reduce weight, but open our imaginations up to entirely new designs. With EST™, the possibilities for cushioning and enhanced board feel are infinite, and so are the stance options. Get it all without ever sacrificing the edge-to-edge power you know and trust
Smooth Glide Buckles - Polished, chrome-plated aluminum and lightweight polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power. Designed and built by us, not some shady supplier.
Shred Bed 2.0 Cushioning - Ultra lightweight EVA in a simple package that cushions against all the impacts you’ll encounter.
Living Hinge - This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
Canted Hi-Back Design - This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort.
Lightweight Polycarbonate - Buttery and playful for laid-back, relaxed cruising.
Single Component Baseplate - One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
Single Component Hi-Back - The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Through material blends we then manipulate the overall flex profile—from buttery to responsive.
Burton Custom EST Snowboard Bindings Spec:
- Baseplate - Single-Component Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate EST
- Hi-Back - NEW Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Hi-Back
- Lushstrap™ Construction
- Primo Capstrap™ - 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine
- Buckles - Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- Cushioning - Removable ShredBED 2.0 Cushioning System
- Rides exclusively with Burton boards featuring 'The Channel'
- Response rating: 4
* Please note all size guides are for guidance only. Sizing conversions may vary by brand. Please contact us if you require any specific sizing information about a product
For assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01273 420142
Write Your Own Review
OUR PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
|"We always aim to be ahead of the rest and to offer the lowest prices available. With thousands of products in store we can't always monitor each and every price against our competitors." "If you've seen a like-for-like item elsewhere and would rather buy from us, get in contact and we'll match the price!"|
Call us on 01273 420142 or email email@example.com
When you choose BoardridersGuide.com you’re choosing a store with:
- 20 years experience in the business
- A secure and verified website
- Insured delivery services
- An actual (local rate) phone number where you can speak to real people
- An email response from a real person
- A stand-alone retail shop that you can visit us in!
In short – absolute peace of mind!
So if you've seen this item cheaper elsewhere, let us know and we'll match the price!
The criteria for our Price Match Guarantee:
- The item must be ‘like-for-like’ identical (brand, model, year etc)
- The item must be in stock in the same size/colour and available to ship
- The item is available with the same minimum delivery charge as us (e.g free to UK Mainland)
- The competitor is based in the UK
- The competitor is a reputable and genuine company
- The competitor is not ‘going out of business’ and pricing their goods accordingly
for full details, terms & conditions for our 'Price Match Guarantee' click here
Get what you want at the price you want, plus total peace of mind!
Call us on 01273 420142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org