Burton Custom Flying V & Mission EST Bindings Package Deal. Save more with this Burton snowboard package deal - includes Burton Custom Flying V Snowboard and Burton Mission EST Bindings. Discount for package deal!
Package RRP £675
You pay just £485
Burton Custom Flying V ICS Snowboard - "Squeeze out every ounce of power"
Springloaded Flying V - A Springloaded blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V™ offers the best of both worlds. Rocker overall, including between and outside your feet, enhances playfulness and float through pow. Underneath your feet, subtle camber zones focus edge-control for crisp snap, added pop, and power through turns
Infinite Ride - This Burton-exclusive technology allows us to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
Pro-Tip - A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility
The Channel M6 - lets you easily micro-adjust your stance width and angles with all binding formats including EST™, Re:Flex™, and Disc. The new M6 Channel means Burton use a standardised hardware size making the board compatible with bindings from other brands
Directional Shape - classic, versatile snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
Squeezebox - a patent-pending technology that transfers energy outward from under your feet, energizing the tip and tail for added snap when exiting a turn and ollieing. Thinner core sections underfoot transition to thicker, more powerful areas between and outside your feet for a more stable board that can be powered up and manipulated with less effort
Frostbite Edges - the edges beneath your bindings extend out slightly for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don’t, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining ever forgiving in softer conditions
Lightening Bolts - energy transfer strands that allow you to make the board more responsive without making it stiff. The Hi-Voltage version features energy transfer strands woven into the fiberglass both above and below the board’s core for dual-drive power and response
Sintered WFO Base - infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays Wide F!#@ing Open all season in any condition.
Burton Custom Flying V Snowboard Spec:
- Shape - Directional
- Twin Flex - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch
- Core - Super Fly II™ with Dualzone™ EGD™ - stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength and reduced weight.
- Carbon I-Beam™ultra-light carbon backbone increases pop and longitudinal snap
- Triax™ Fiberglass - Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- Base - Sintered WFO
- Sidewalls - 10:45™ "extra-meaty, dual angle geometry results in bomber impact absorption"
- Burton Feel Rating 5
- Progressively Wider Waist Widths
Burton Mission EST Snowboard Bindings - Rugged, cushioned, and reliable, the Burton Mission binding offers nuke-proof performance backed by a decade of destruction
EST Baseplate Tech - By removing the materials from beneath your feet, we are able to not only drastically reduce weight, but open our imaginations up to entirely new designs. With EST™, the possibilities for cushioning and enhanced board feel are infinite, and so are the stance options. Get it all without ever sacrificing the edge-to-edge power you know and trust
Smooth Glide Buckles - Polished, chrome-plated aluminum and lightweight polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power. Designed and built by us, not some shady supplier.
Living Hinge - This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
SensoryBED Cushioning - An elevated realm of cushioning, board feel, and extra-sensory control in a versatile, shred-everything package
30% Short-Glass/Nylon Baseplates - Slightly more responsive yet still plenty playful.
Canted Hi-Back Design - This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort.
Single Component Hi-Back - The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Through material blends we then manipulate the overall flex profile—from buttery to responsive.
Burton Mission EST Snowboard Bindings Spec:
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite EST
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Team Skyback® II
- Superstrap™ Construction
- NEW Gettagrip Capstrap™- 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- CUSHIONING: NEW Removable SensoryBED Cushioning System
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Hi-Back to Reduce Waste
- Response: 6
* Please note all size guides are for guidance only. Sizing conversions may vary by brand. Please contact us if you require any specific sizing information about a product
For assistance please email email@example.com or call us on 01273 420142
Write Your Own Review
OUR PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
|"We always aim to be ahead of the rest and to offer the lowest prices available. With thousands of products in store we can't always monitor each and every price against our competitors." "If you've seen a like-for-like item elsewhere and would rather buy from us, get in contact and we'll match the price!"|
Call us on 01273 420142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When you choose BoardridersGuide.com you’re choosing a store with:
- 20 years experience in the business
- A secure and verified website
- Insured delivery services
- An actual (local rate) phone number where you can speak to real people
- An email response from a real person
- A stand-alone retail shop that you can visit us in!
In short – absolute peace of mind!
So if you've seen this item cheaper elsewhere, let us know and we'll match the price!
The criteria for our Price Match Guarantee:
- The item must be ‘like-for-like’ identical (brand, model, year etc)
- The item must be in stock in the same size/colour and available to ship
- The item is available with the same minimum delivery charge as us (e.g free to UK Mainland)
- The competitor is based in the UK
- The competitor is a reputable and genuine company
- The competitor is not ‘going out of business’ and pricing their goods accordingly
for full details, terms & conditions for our 'Price Match Guarantee' click here
Get what you want at the price you want, plus total peace of mind!
Call us on 01273 420142 or email email@example.com